WEBSITE TERMS OF SALEApplicability
These terms and conditions of sale ("Terms") are the only terms governing the sale of products and/or services ("Product") by STRIKER ("Seller") to you ("Buyer") as a purchaser of a Product sold in the Czech Republic. These Terms apply to direct purchases from the Seller by phone, Internet, fax. By placing an order for a Product, you accept the Terms and agree to abide by them. If you have placed an order but do not wish to be bound by these Terms, you must immediately cancel your order before it goes into production and becomes impossible to cancel, or return your purchase in accordance with the Seller's Return Policy.Terms of payment
Payment terms are at Seller's sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by Seller, payment must be received by Seller prior to Seller's acceptance of an order. Payment for products will be made exclusively by credit card, bank transfer or any other pre-agreed payment method, unless credit terms have been agreed by the Seller. Invoices are payable within the time period specified in Buyer's invoice, beginning on the date of the invoice. The seller can issue an invoice for parts of the order separately. The Buyer's order may be canceled by the Seller at its sole discretion. Seller is not responsible for pricing, typographical or other errors in any Seller's quotation and reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors. Invoices must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date.Terms of delivery
Shipping, handling and taxes are additional charges and are the responsibility of the Buyer unless otherwise expressly stated at the time of sale. Ownership of the products passes from the Seller to the Buyer after the Product is loaded to the first delivery service. The Seller is responsible for loss or damage that occurs in transit by the carrier selected by the Seller. Buyer is responsible for loss or damage that occurs during transportation by a carrier selected by Buyer. You must notify the Seller within 30 days of purchase or shipment of the Product if you believe that any part of your purchase is missing, incorrect or damaged. Shipping and delivery dates are approximate only.Guarantees
Information about the seller's warranty can be found here:Guarantee
.Price protection policy
Return Policy and Exchange Policy
- The following policy applies to products purchased directly from STRIKER, including the strikergun.com Web Store, or products purchased over the phone. If STRIKER lowers the price of any product you purchase directly from STRIKER within 14 days of the date you purchased the product, you may request a refund of the difference between the price you were charged and the current sale price.
- This adjustment is valid once per item. Products purchased with a promotional code or other discounts are not subject to price adjustment. "Final Sale" and sale items are not subject to price adjustment. Any refund will be made for the actual amount paid.
- STRIKER reserves the right to change the prices of products presented online through our Webshop at any time, as well as to correct inadvertent pricing errors.
A modified or discontinued product
- Eligible Product may be returned in original packaging for credit or refund of purchase price within 14 days of purchase or shipment of Product to Buyer, whichever is later, less shipping and handling charges. To return a Product purchased online, by phone or fax.
- Products that cannot be returned at any time include, but are not limited to: firearms, ammunition, air guns, clothing that has been washed or shows signs of wear, opened consumables and cleaning kits, opened DVDs, CD -discs or other copyrighted software or materials, items that have been damaged, used, without packaging or accessories, or otherwise not in new, salable condition. The seller reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange.
- If you return a Product that entitles you to a discount, promotional item, or promotional card, and (i) do not also return a discounted product or promotional card, or (ii) have already used a promotional card, the Seller may deduct the value of the discounted, promotional item or redeemed card from any refund you receive for returning the Product.
- For exchanges and returns of goods found to be defective or not as advertised, shipping costs to and from the factory during the repair/exchange/refund process shall be borne by STRIKER. The cost of returning unnecessary goods is borne by the buyer.
The Seller may revise and discontinue the Product at any time without notice to the Buyer. In the event that the Seller has discontinued the Product ordered by the Buyer, the Seller will notify the Buyer and offer a comparable Product if available.Phone connection
Telephone communication with the Seller may be monitored and/or recorded. The buyer expressly consents to monitoring or recording. By providing us with a mobile phone number as your contact number, you expressly authorize us to contact you about your account for non-telemarketing messages, by text or telephone, including using pre-recorded or automated calls using that number.Limitation of liability
SELLER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY EXCEPT FOR THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN. SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO YOUR PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT, SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT INVOICED FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT. IN SOME JURISDICTIONS ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY AND ONLY THE LIMITATIONS APPLICABLE TO YOU BY LAW IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY.Compliance with the Law
The Buyer acknowledges that he is of legal age to purchase the Product and is not aware of any restrictions that would prevent the Buyer from purchasing the Product.Not for resale or export.
The buyer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the Czech Republic and the European Union. Buyer agrees and represents that he is purchasing for his own internal use only and not for resale or export. The product, which may include technology and software, is subject to the export laws of the Czech Republic as well as the laws of the country where it is delivered or used. Product may not be sold, leased, or transferred to restricted countries, restricted end users, or for restricted end uses.Subject to jurisdiction.
Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be brought in the courts of the Czech Republic in each matter, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any such action or proceeding.