STRIKER S.R.O., (STRIKER) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it by following this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our websites, and our practices for collecting, using, storing, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to the information we collect:
- On this Website or any other STRIKER website;
- In email, text and other electronic communications between you and this Website;
- Through mobile and desktop applications that you download from this Website that provide a special interaction between you and this Website without the use of a browser.
Unless otherwise noted, this policy does not apply to information collected:
- by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party or
- by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 18. No one under the age of 18 may submit any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, do not use or provide any information on this Website or any of its features: register on the Website, make purchases through the Website, use any interactive or public features comment on this Website or provide us with any information about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any alias or username you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 18 without confirming parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we may have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.Information we collect about you and how we collect it.
We collect several types of information from users of our Website, including information about:
We collect this information:
- by which you can be identified, including but not limited to: name, mailing address, email address, phone number and date of birth ("personal information") or documents that contain your personal information, such as a driver's license, driver's license carrying weapons, military ID, law enforcement ID, etc.;
- that relate to you but do not identify you personally, such as information about a purchase you made that qualifies for a warranty or promotional discount; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details; and/or information contained in your public comments and postings on the Website.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when navigating the site. Information collected automatically may include IP address usage information and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information you provide to us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information you provide by filling out forms on our Website. This includes information provided when registering to use our Website, posting materials, making purchases or requesting additional services. We may also ask you for information when you participate in a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys we may ask you to complete.
- Details of transactions you make through our Website and the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your searches on the Website.
You may also submit information for publication or display ("post") in publicly accessible portions of the Website or transmit it to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are published and shared with others at your own risk. Keep in mind that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. In addition, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may share your User Contributions. As such, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
STRIKER may provide chat rooms, forums, message boards, newsgroups and/or product review boards to its users. Please note that any information disclosed in these sections becomes public and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Information We Collect Using Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, activities and browsing patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Although we do not currently do so, we may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and on third-party Websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically may contain personal information, or we may store or link it to personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This helps us improve our Website and provide better and more personalized services, including by allowing us to:
- Assess our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, which allows us to customize our Website according to your personal interests.
- Speed up your search.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use to automatically collect data may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use locally stored objects (or flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to/from/on our Website. Flash cookies are not controlled by the same browser settings used for browser cookies.
- Web beacons. Website pages and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons.
- pixel tags and single-pixel gif files) that allow STRIKER to count users who have visited these pages or opened an email, and for other related Website statistics.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:Щоб представити вам наш Веб-сайт та його вміст.
- To provide you with information, messages, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide them.
- To fulfill our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including invoicing and fees.
- To notify you of changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- Any other way we may describe when you provide information.
- For any other purposes with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe using the opt-out option in our emails.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregate information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To the purchaser or other successor in title in the event of a merger, disposition, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of STRIKER's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information stored in STRIKER about users of our Website is among the transferred assets.
- To achieve the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purposes disclosed by us when you provide information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any governmental or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of STRIKER, our customers, or others. This includes sharing information with other companies and organizations to protect against fraud and reduce credit risk.
How we use and disclose your information
We are committed to giving you choices about the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to give you the following control over your information:
- Promotional offers from the company. If you do not want your email address and/or contact information to be used by the Company to promote our own or third-party products or services, you may opt-out in one of the following ways: by checking the appropriate box located on the form on which we collect your information , by using the unsubscribe link in the footer of all promotional emails or by emailing us with your request at email@example.com. Please note that all unsubscribe and opt-out methods may not always be available. This disclaimer does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
Please note that changing the settings or opting out of tracking technologies on one device (such as a computer, tablet or smartphone) does not necessarily change the settings or turn off tracking on other devices. Users must ensure that the appropriate settings are applied to all devices through which they access the Website.
We do not control the collection or use of your information by third parties for interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to opt out of having your information collected or used in this way. You may opt out of receiving targeted advertising from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI website.
Accessing and correcting your information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access, correction or deletion of any personal information you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by deleting your user account. We may not grant a request to change information if we believe that the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Access to specific information and the right to data portability
You have the right to request that we disclose to you certain information about the collection and use of your personal information during the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will notify you:
- Categories of personal information we have collected about you
- Categories of sources of personal information we have collected about you
- Our business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling this personal information
- Categories of third parties with whom we share this personal information
- Specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you (also called a data portability request)
- If we have sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists of disclosures: Sales identifying the categories of personal information acquired by each category of recipient; and Business Disclosure, identifying the categories of personal information received by each category of recipient.
Rights to request deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of any of your personal information that we have collected from you and stored, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and have our service providers delete) your personal information from our records, unless exceptions apply.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- To complete a transaction for which we have collected personal information, provide a product or service you have requested, take action reasonably expected in the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activity.
- Debug products to identify and correct bugs that degrade existing intended functionality.
- The exercise of freedom of speech ensures the right of another consumer to exercise his right to freedom of speech or the exercise of another right provided for by law.
- Participating in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that complies with all other applicable ethics and privacy laws where the removal of the information would make it impossible or seriously harm the results of the research if you have provided prior informed consent .
- Fulfill a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of this information compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercise of access rights, data transfer and deletion
To exercise the rights of access, data portability and erasure described above, please send us a confirmed consumer request in one of the following ways:
- Call us at +420 770 652 555
- Email us at email@example.com
Only you can submit a verified consumer request for your personal information. You can also submit a verified consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You can submit a verified consumer request for access or data portability only twice in a 12-month period. A verifiable consumer request must:
- contain enough information to allow us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Please describe your request in sufficient detail so that we can properly understand, evaluate and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information unless we can verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information is about you. You do not need to create an account with us to submit a relevant request. We will use the personally identifiable information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the person making the request or the authority to make the request. To make a verifiable consumer inquiry, you must provide us with at least the following information to verify your identity: full legal name, phone number, and email address (if available). If we need additional information to verify your identity, we will contact you to request this information. Please note that depending on what you request, we may need to take additional steps to verify your identity.
Response time and format
We aim to respond to a verifiable consumer inquiry within 45 days of receipt. If we need more time (up to 90 days), we will notify you in writing of the reason and time frame for the extension. If you have an account with us, we will send a written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will send a written response electronically. Any disclosure we make will only cover the 12-month period preceding the receipt of a verifiable consumer request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons why we are unable to fulfill the request, if possible. For data portability requests, we will choose a format for providing your personal information that is user-friendly and allows you to seamlessly transfer information from one organization to another.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verified consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unreasonable. If we determine that a request requires payment, we will tell you why we have made this decision and provide you with an estimate of costs before we complete your request.
Information relating to the data of EU subjects
This section only applies to EU citizens visiting STRIKER websites from within the EU.
If you are a citizen of the European Union and visit STRIKER websites from within the EU, your personal data is protected by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). STRIKER is committed to monitoring and processing your personal data in accordance with the GDPR and the following information is provided for your information and benefit.
- "Personal Data" means any information relating to an identified natural person;
- An identifiable natural person is an individual who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to a physical, psychological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
- "Controller" means a natural or legal person, government body, agency or other body that alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of personal data processing.
- "Processor" means a natural or legal person, public authority, institution or other body that processes personal data on behalf of this controller. Lawful basis/purposes of processing: STRIKER processes your personal data on the following grounds:
- Fulfilling our contractual obligations to you
- Pursuing our legitimate interests
As we are a retail company, we may sometimes need to process your data to pursue our legitimate business interests, for example to prevent fraud, for our own internal administrative purposes, to report possible crimes or to maintain statutory records of sales
In addition, we may process your data to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including processing a sales order, providing repair services, maintaining our warranty registrations and databases, and other tasks related to the provision of goods and services .
Finally, we may be required to process and retain certain information you provide to comply with applicable law, including records of sales or other transfers of firearms.
If you choose to create an account on our Website or place an order, you must provide the required personal data. If you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to create an account for you or fulfill your order.
Rights of data subjects:
Under the GDPR, you have a number of rights regarding your personal data. You have the right to request from us access and correction or deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to data portability and, if the processing of your data is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or have any concerns about how your data is being processed, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +420 770 652 555
We have taken measures to protect your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The security and protection of your information is also up to you. If we have given you or you have chosen a password to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone. We encourage you to use caution when sharing information in public areas of the Website, such as product review boards. Any user of the Website can view information that you post in public areas.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Nábřeží 455, Prštné, 760 01 Zlín, Czech Republic
+420 770 652 555
Last update: 11/16/2022